Fluffy, moist, and slightly sweet 😋
Mix and steam in a frying pan. Very EASY!
Delicious and addictive Gluten Free / Vegan Recipe!!!
Healthy baby/toddler snack idea as well 💖
Foil Cupcake Liners I used:
Steamed Rice Cake (Gluten Free / Vegan) 白糖糕 Bai Tang Gao
Difficulty: Very Easy
Number of servings: about 5 thick foil cupcake liners (about 3-inch-wide)
100g (about 2/3 UScup) rice flour
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
100ml (about 1/2 UScup) soy milk
2 tbsp. cooking oil
a few drops of vanilla extract
1. Put rice flour, granulated sugar and baking powder in a bowl, and mix with a whisk.
2. Add soy milk, cooking oil and vanilla extract, and mix well.
3. Spoon the mixture into the thick foil cupcake liners up to 80% full. Drop them lightly on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
4. Place them in a frying pan. Add hot water up to 1/3 of the height. Put on high heat until water boils. Turn the heat down to medium, cover with a lid wrapped in a wet cloth to absorb water and prevent the water from dripping onto the cakes, and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the lid carefully. Place the cakes on a wire rack to cool.
*Keep the water boiling while steaming to make fluffy cakes.
*Depending on the shape of the cups you use, your cake may crack, but it is OK!
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥