[ad_1]Wow! I am OBSESSED with this vegan ranch dressing recipe! I’ve made lots of ranch-like vegan sauces in the past, but this one really hits the mark. It’s cool and creamy, tangy and garlicky, and completely irresistible. All that, and it’s made with simple, plant-based ingredients that you likely have in your pantry already. Once you try it, you’ll never reach for store bought ranch – vegan or otherwise – again![ad_2] Source link
This vegan ranch dressing is just as good as the real thing! Made with simple ingredients like cashews and lemon juice, it's creamy and delicious.
Vegan Ranch Recipe IngredientsYou only need 8 basic ingredients to make this easy vegan ranch recipe:
- Raw cashews – Like in my basic cashew cream recipe, raw cashews make this vegan ranch dressing thick and creamy, yet totally dairy-free. And because cashews add plenty of richness on their own, it’s oil-free, too!
- Fresh chopped cucumber – It puts the “cool” in “cool ranch.”
- Lemon juice – It makes the dressing bright and tangy.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, and nutritional yeast – They add the savory, umami flavor that makes this vegan ranch dressing so irresistible.
- Dried dill – Even if you’re not a fan of fresh dill, don’t skip the dried dill here! It really amps up the ranch-y, savory flavor and adds appealing flecks of green.
- And sea salt – To make all the flavors pop!
How to Use Vegan Ranch DressingI love to keep this vegan ranch dressing in the fridge at all times. Versatile and delicious, it’s a fun way to dress up veggies, salads, sandwiches, and more. Once you have it on hand, you’ll find all sorts of ways to use it. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use it as a dipping sauce. It’s fantastic with fresh veggies, sweet potato fries, air fryer French fries, and baked zucchini chips.
- Toss it with a salad. Mix it with your favorite greens to create a fresh, flavorful side salad, or use it in place of the dressing in my Caesar salad or taco salad recipes.
- Drizzle it over cooked veggies. I love it with grilled corn on the cob, grilled veggie skewers, and grilled potatoes as well as roasted cauliflower, broccoli, radishes, Brussels sprouts, and butternut squash.
- Dollop it onto a grain bowl. Try it in this Buddha bowl or this grain bowl, or build your own bowl with quinoa, brown rice, or farro, fresh veggies, and a protein like tofu, tempeh, lentils, or roasted chickpeas.
- Slather it on a burger. Spread it on your hamburger bun the next time you’re eating a veggie burger, black bean burger, quinoa burger, or portobello mushroom burger.
- Top it onto tacos. It’d be great in my sweet potato tacos, portobello mushroom tacos, grilled corn tacos, or any of these 11 best vegetarian taco recipes.
More Favorite Dressings and SaucesIf you love this vegan ranch dressing, try one of these dressings or sauces next:
Vegan Ranch DressingServes 6 This vegan ranch dressing is just as creamy and delicious as the real thing! Use it as a dip for veggies, toss it with your favorite salad, or find more serving suggestions in the post above.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- Chives, for garnish
- In a high-speed blender, place the cashews, water, cucumber, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and dill and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with more salt, if desired. Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.