[ad_1] Tasty yet delicious! Salty sweet flavor of the filling is very addictive. You eat with special sesame sauce. I asked my mom to make this very often when I was small. This gyoza is pretty unique and might be new to you but truly delicious 😉 How to Make Gyoza Wrappers (Gyoza Skins from […]
Tasty yet delicious! Salty sweet flavor of the filling is very addictive. You eat with special sesame sauce.
I asked my mom to make this very often when I was small. This gyoza is pretty unique and might be new to you but truly delicious 😉
How to Make Gyoza Wrappers (Gyoza Skins from Scratch Recipe):
Other Gyoza Recipes:
Chive Dumplings (My Mom’s BEST Gyoza Recipe)
Number of servings: 25 pieces using 3inch Gyoza wrappers
25 (3inch) Gyoza wrappers
2 bundles (200g/7oz.) Chinese chives
200g (7oz.) onion
150g (5.3oz.) ground beef and pork mixture
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. sugar
salt and pepper
Special sesame sauce:
* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 2 tbsp. ground white sesame seeds
* 1 tbsp. sesame oil
* Karashi (Japanese mustard) if you like
1. Chop Chinese chives and onion.
2. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until soft. Add the ground meat then cook until no longer pink.
3. Mix in sugar to make it tasty. Add the chopped Chinese chives and cook until soft, then season with salt and pepper. Mix in sesame oil and leave to cool.
4. Meanwhile make the sesame sauce.
5. Place the filling in the center of Gyoza wrapper. Put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers, fold into semi circle, gather the front side of the wrapper and seal.
6. Heat cooking oil if you are NOT using a non-stick pan. Place Gyoza and cook on high heat until the bottoms become brown. Turn the heat down to medium, add 50ml water (or about 1/3 of their hight), cover and steam the gyoza on med-high heat until the water is almost gone. Uncover and cook on high heat until the water is gone and crisp.
7. Dip in the special sesame sauce to eat.
♥Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel♥
♥Please follow my Instagram♥
https://www.instagram.com/ochikeron/ ♥Please “Like” me on Facebook♥
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/ ♥Follow me on twitter♥http://twitter.com/ochikeron (English)http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)♥My Cookbook♥